First and foremost, the affect of videos is so much more impactful on viewers compared to when they look at still images or read words. Combining sight, sound and motion with physical touch engages more senses. Studies have shown people retain significantly more when they see and hear something as opposed to when they only see or only hear it.
Second, they look impressive and recipients appreciate the convenience they provide. By handing or mailing a video brochure to a targeted recipient, companies can deliver their message in a state-of-the-art way in which the potential customer can experience a presentation at their own convenience. Video brochures are battery operated and do not require an internet connection or the presence of a company representative.
Third, they help make average salespeople great. Confidence is boosted and a salesperson feels less intimidation when equipped with an impressive cutting-edge piece of technology they can leave with a potential customer. It allows them to listen more and gives them to ability to take up less of the potential customer’s time. As alluded to previously, the customer may not remember much of what the salesperson says, but they will remember more about what the salesperson is selling after experiencing the video in the brochure. Furthermore, they create an ideal opportunity for a follow up meeting when the salesperson goes to pick up the video brochure. In the worst case scenario, the potential customer will be impressed by the coolness of the digital device they experienced.
Fourth, by including video brochures in a marketing campaign, companies maintain control over their brand. A well planned and produced video presents their brand in an optimal way of their choosing. Also, by including an eye-catching package in the printed portion of the brochure, there is more opportunity for the company to sell. Testimonials, QR codes, bullet points and catch phrases can be used in addition to a company logo to make the entire package more effective.
Lastly (in this article anyway), video brochures improve a company’s image. They create the impression of a company who has put their money where their mouth is (so to speak). They look expensive, even though they aren’t as expensive as they look, and excite emotions. They feel good. They perform good. And, they can be recharged, reprogrammed and reused — which is good.
A Video Brochure™ combines a high quality marketing video with your printed marketing message in one easy to distribute package. This ensures your customers get a comprehensive presentation of the product you are promoting. Videos bring live to your presentation and captures the viewers focus on your product or service. Video Brochures are interactive and fully engage your clients with the facts about your product or service as well as visual stimulation of the product or service.
Saucy Horse, they have proven to be extraordinarily successful in marketing campaigns.Video brochures are the newest affordable form of advertising proven to impress potential clients and make sales. By combining the printed portion of traditional brochures with an LCD video screen embedded into the printed media, a powerful combination is produced. The experience for a viewer is much like watching a TV commercial. To make it even better, they actually get to hold it in their hands, which enhances the experience even more.
Animation is a great way to grab and hold consumers’ attention, as it’s interesting, easy to consume, and different. We can provide a custom designed animation that fits you and your brand to life.
- Industry studies have shown that video expedites buying decisions by 72% versus plain print
- Video boosts comprehension and retention by 50%
- 75% of consumers prefer video presentations over that of plain printed information
- A direct mail campaign using Video Brochures™ can produce an astonishing 6-10% response rate compared to a 1-3% response rate for plain printed materials
- Video tells a story the way you want it, time and time again, engaging your client’s sight, hearing and emotion
Get the message out about your business with the mini powerhouse of Video Marketing with our innovative Video Business Cards. These nifty engaging business cards integrate a 2.4 inch screen with built-in speakers that come to life playing your video messages the moment the business card is opened. Video Plus Print’s video business cards incorporating a video and audio message will help you stand above your competitors, capture leads to increase conversions and improve your Return on Investments.
- The video content will stir emotions in viewers much like a TV commercial.
- The presentation of your samples and/or gifts will be extraordinarily better.
- Your company brand will be the main focus for recipients.Video in this day and age has proven to be the most effective way for companies to make presentations. People remember 10% of what they hear, 35% of what they see, and 65% of what they see and hear. As a result, recollection skyrockets when videos are part of a marketing campaign or sales strategy.Magazine inserts have more appeal than regular print advertisements and differentiate the products from those advertised on traditional platforms. enable all the action and excitement of the digital world using sensory technology to entice and influence readers at the crucial point of contact.